Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic Leeds / Bradford Airport Forum | Movements

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 98 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
RAF's Royal Flight BAe 146-CC2, ZE701 came into Leeds as KRF17 this morning from RAF Northolt with the Prime Minister on board and parked at Multiflight.
He went on an unscheduled visit Todmorden to see the damaged caused from last weeks flash floods. After about an 2 hour stay he returned and the aircraft departed out to Brussels as KRF17 again.

Meanwhile this evening, American registered Boeing 737 Business Jet (BBJ) N7600K has also just arrived and parked up on the Multiflight apron.
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
For anyone who didn't see the Boeing 737BBJ, N6700K at LBA last night, I've got good news for you.

You've all got a second chance to see it as it's coming back into LBA tomorrow afternoon again, Saturday 30/06/12. ETA 13:30 - ETD 14:15
Mistral Air, Boeing 737-300, EI-DVA is currently working its way into Leeds as MSA1053 from Rome operating the first of the summers student charters.
The RAF's BBMF Spitfire PS915 made a visit to Leeds on Saturday afternoon while doing several flypast in the region while she was actually stationed out of nearby RAF Church Fenton for the weekend.
Due to aircraft shortages in the Boeing 737-300 fleet Jet2 are subbing in aircraft to cover the LBA flying programme.

First up is Hamburg Airways, Airbus A319, D-AHHA which is due in tomorrow to operate the Paris-Cdg, EXS315/316 service.

EXS041R = ETA 09:10 from Münster Osnabrück
EXS042R = ETD 15:30 to Münster Osnabrück

On Sunday's Swiftair's MD-83's either EC-JUF or EC-KCX will operate both the morning EXS241/242 Nice and afternoon EXS227/228 Palma.

EXS041R = ETA 08:10 from Madrid
EXS042R = ETD 21:45 to Madrid
An MD-83 wow, EXS normally go boeing or airbus like the Hamburg Airways which has subbed at MAN before. Enjoy them LBA spotters
LS have had a Mad Dog before. IIRC it was an Icelandic one they had briefly for the same reason. TF-JXA comes up in a Google search.

Seems everyone is busy this summer, subbing in stuff from all over.
How long will LS have these aircraft for, the whole summer or just 1 flight?
I think it'll be short term, to cover maintenance and those new aircraft which are due to join the fleet. ACMI leasing is not cheap.

The only other possibility is expanding EMA like Monarch are doing. Get in fast as Baby gets euthanised.
I guess no one read the message correctly

Hamburg Airways, Airbus A319, D-AHHA positioned in from Münster this morning as EXS041R to operate today's EXS315/316 Paris-Cdg and will the position back to Münster as EXS042R.

On Sunday's Swiftair's MD-83's EC-JUF or EC-KCX will position in from Madrid as EXS041R and operate both the EXS241/242 Nice and EXS227/228 Palma. It will then position back to Madrid as EXS042R

The reason for subbing is that Boeing 737-300Qs G-GDFE is out off service. Plus due to the late delivery of Boeing 737-300, G-GDFH and Boeing 757-200WL, G-LSAN is not helping matters.
Mistral Air are today using Boeing 737-300, EI-DVA on the MSA1053 charter flight from Rome.

She is currently flying over Mansfield at 17,000ft and is due into LBA at 13:20
Jet2 have leased in Swiftair, MD82, EC-JUF this evening due to the adverse weather conditions. She is currently working inbound LS198 from Ibiza ETA 20:25.

She will then depart ETD 21:00 operating the delayed outbound EXS197 service back to Ibiza.
Jet2 used Swiftair MD83 EC-KCX on Sunday to operate both the LS241/242 Nice and LS227/228 Palma rotations due to aircraft shortages.

Meanwhile Alitalia sent in Airbus A320, EI-IKU on the student charter from Rome
Have been told that Jet2 will be subbing in another Hamburg Airlines, Airbus A319 this coming Thursday 12/07/12 to operate the LS315/316 LBA-CDG-LBA service.
Surprised nobody has commented on it yet!
As I was on this flight this morning (outbound) ... LS315/316 to CDG and backand I see the 196/197 return to Prague and 327/328 return to belfast were all operated by Germania 737-700 D-AGET with full Germania cabin crew and 2 LS "Agents".

Aircraft wasn't exactly top notch, but it was a really lovely change.
This post was edited on Tuesday 17th July, 2012 at 23:58 GMT
Thanks for the info hullspotter, glad to see that although not ideal, at least LS seems (so far, I'll probably jinx it) one step ahead of the summer season. Hopefully I havnt jinxed it and they'll do better than last summer.
Quote Quoting MartinJW12, from a previous post

Thanks for the info hullspotter, glad to see that although not ideal, at least LS seems (so far, I'll probably jinx it) one step ahead of the summer season. Hopefully I havnt jinxed it and they'll do better than last summer.

No problem at all! Here's a picture of her that I got in Paris yesterday.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82916536@N07/7597204278/in/photostream

I know it's not the best. But this was from a bus to the terminal.
The Germania, Boeing 737-700, D-AGET has been leased until September and will remain Leeds based.

This is due to the fact that a big problem has only just been found with the latest delivered Boeing 737-300, G-GDFH which requires it to have some work done to it as directed by Boeing.
I don't suppose you know any more about the subject, do you? I was thinking along the lines of the 733 stress cracking that Southwest found on the crown skins of at least a couple of aircraft, and even caused a hole to form on one of them.
Is G-GDFH the new one with winglets?

Is G-GDFH the new one with winglets?

That's G-GDFL which is the ex OO-VEG. G-GDFH is currently painted in the actual LS (not Jet2Holidays) livery without winglets.
Ah right, thanks hullspotter, will G-GDFL be rolled out anytime soon? And when it is, will it be in LS or LS holidays livery?
whitehatter you have got it in one with your theory, It was a directive by Boeing that has not been picked up either at the end whilst it had its end of lease service by Norwegian at Southend or while it was having it's c-check in Belgrade done by Jat Tecnic,

The aircraft was painted in full Jet2 livery down in Bournemouth about 2 weeks ago and then delivered to Leeds for Seat fitting. The problem was only picked up by Jet2 own engineers while she was sat in the Hanger at Multiflight. It will now need an extensive repair and another paint job as its been scrapped back to bear metal again for these works to take place

Yep its a bit of a balls up some might say. I know they wont be using Jat down in Belgrade anymore for C-checks. They have now started using another company based in Budapest where G-CELZ is now.
Not good. The WN event was an explosive decompression but fortunately not as bad as the Aloha 737-200 that became a convertible. The rip straps caught this one and it 'just' blew a hole in the crown near the tail section.

Other 733s of similar age were found to be equally weak and Southwest had to hastily check their fleet. NDT should pick it up so if it was missed at a C or D check then that's not good at all
Due to Leeds based Boeing 737-300's G-CELB & G-CELU both going tech today, Jet2 are leasing in Cosmo Airlines, Airbus A320-212 LY-COM this afternoon.
They have a Blue Panorama B757 (EI-DNA) at MAN too
This post was edited on Thursday 19th July, 2012 at 11:10 GMT
They could be more, As 11x aircraft are required at Leeds today, But they only have 9 in service. 10 now if you count this A320.

What is not helping is the fact that with G-CELB & G-CELU both tech at Leeds, G-LSAN has not been delivered yet due to paper work, G-GDFH having its big problem and G-CELZ is down in Budapest having a C-check. Meanwhile they also G-GDFL which is having its per delivery works done in Southend.

That's 6x aircraft out of service at the beginning of the height of the summer season. Not good at all.
This post was edited on Thursday 19th July, 2012 at 12:24 GMT
Jet2's Boeing 737-300, G-CELG diverting into Leeds now operating the EXS704 from Paris to Manchester service so that the aircraft can be used to help out with the problems this afternoon.

Me thinks they will be some unhappy passengers that are going to be bussed back over the hill to Manchester this afternoon

And when it is, will it be in LS or LS holidays livery?

I'm not an official person in the know of when the a/c will be out; but I heard it will be sometime next month; although don't take my word for it. And I'm HOPING it will be the actual Jet2 livery, but have the feeling it will be a Jet2Holidays livery.
I'm hoping for the actual Jet2 livery, I'm starting to worry that they have ditched it for the Jet2 holidays livery. It's a nive livery as a one off and all but I still prefer the original, I did prefer the "2 tail" version to the "red tail" version, but I'd like to see it in normal Jet2 livery.
Well the normal Jet2 sliver and Red livery was applied to both G-GDFH & G-GDFG due to the mainly working the shorter city routes.

The Boeing 757 fleet seems to be getting the Jet2Holidays livery due to them mainly operating the Sun routes and carrying more Jet2holidays pax..
The Cosmo Airlines Airbus A320-212, LY-COM is now night stopping at Leeds and will tomorrow operate again for Jet2 doing the EXS207/208 Murcia and EXS227/228 Palma rotations before it re-positions back to London Gatwick late in the evening.

Meanwhile the Manchester based Jet2 Boeing 737-300, G-CELG which was diverted into Leeds earlier for operational reasons has just re-positioned back to base as EXS043R after operating today's EXS241/242 Nice services.
Jet2 have now leased in Swiftair, MD83, EC-KCX to help out. It positioned in this evening from Copenhagen and will remain Leeds based until Tuesday.

Also just found out that Titan Airways, Boeing 737-300, G-POWC is also been leased by Jet2 tomorrow afternoon, It will position in from London Stansted as EXS045R at 13:30. It will then go onto operate both the EXS205/206 Amsterdam and EXS347/348 Dusseldorf rotations before positioning back to Stansted at 22:00 as EXS046R.
Cosmo Airlines used their A320, LY-COM on todays Paris flight, LS316. How much longer will it remain in Leeds?
Mistral Air used Boeing 737-300, EI-DUS on yesterdays Rome Student Charter.

Looks like Mistral Air have added 2x more charter flights from LBA operating on Thursday, August 2nd and Tuesday, August 14th.
The Cosmo Airlines A320, LY-COM has replaced the Swiftair MD83 on lease to Jet2 but will be released once the Boeing 757-200, G-LSAN enters service. As it will become Leeds based instead of Manchester based so to be able release the leased aircraft.

I also understand that latest acquired Boeing 737-300WL, G-GDFL will also become Leeds based to replace the leased Germania, Boeing 737-700, D-AGET.
When are G-LSAN and G-GDFL slated to enter service do you know? I was under the impression that D-AGET was in the Jet2 fleet for the whole summer season? I also believe that Jet2 have leased a Strategic Airlines A320 as well, however I think it is based at Manchester.
G-LSAN is currently in the paint shop at Norwich and should be positioning to Leeds in the next few days for seat fitting. Meanwhile G-GDFL has already been painted into the Jet2holidays and is not due to be delivered until the end of this month for it's seat fitting. Hence it will enter service in September to replace the leased Germania, B737-700.

The leased Strategic Airlines A320 at Manchester will be replaced once, Boeing 737-300, G-CELZ returns from it's check which it's currently having in Budapest.
so LY-COM will probably still be serving from Leeds at the end of next week-ish when it will be replaced by G-LSAN.

D-AGET will be replaced by G-GDFL in september

And the Strategic A320 will probably be replaced in a few weeks depending on how long G-CELZ is in Budapest.

Sorry to be a pest but what is the reg of the tech 733? If I remember correctly that is the reason LS uses Budapest now instead of Belgrade is it???????

I just hope LY-COM is still operating from Leeds on Tuesday 7th because I'm going down for the day, is tuesday a better choice than Saturday do you think? Finally, bad news about G-GDFL going into holidays livery sad
The aircraft that has problems with its skin currently in the Multiflight Hanger at Leeds is Boeing 737-300, G-GDFH.

By way Boeing 757-200 G-LSAN did a test flight out of Norwich today in her new colours so it should be heading over to Leeds very shortly. I would expect to see her enter service sometime next week so to replace the leased A320, LY-COM

Tuesday is better than Saturdays at the mo. Even better are Fridays..
Ah right, thanks, I'll have to pop down one friday then as well. Really hope to see LY-COM when I'm down. Thanks for everything.
Jet2.com Boeing 737-300, G-CELP diverted into Leeds last night operating the LS547 Newcastle to Pisa service for a Tech reason unknown at this time. She did about 5/6 curcuits round the overhead hold with wheels down to burn fuel so to be light enough for landing.

After about an hour all passengers where swapped onto Boeing 737-300, G-CELH which then went on to operate the delayed services.
Alitalia have just sent in Airbus A320, EI-DTA on today's AZA8530 student charter from Rome
Oh dear, is there anymore information on this incident? How long has CELP been flying for as I understand it was based at Stansted for a relatively long time and was used for private charter work.

A bit ironic really, CELH was removed from newcastle due to having difficulty on some of the longer routes then CELP goes tech and were stuck with CELH again. Any word on when G-LSAN will arrive in leeds?
G-CELP also flies out of LHR doing deportation flights. It's kept quite busy.

The rotation system does tend to do odd things to the fleet. G-CELU for example; painted with SCOTLAND titles then ended up back in England! The 738s are also starting to rotate round the system as well.
Anyone know why the Leeds-Bradford based Thomas Cook Airbus A320, G-DHJZ has just departed empty on a positioning flight to Newcastle as TCX618P?

Only asking as it has left the Leeds-Tenerife, TCX8032 pax behind in the terminal and now no aircraft to operate the flight?
it is as 1 of the ncl flights is delayed 18 hours and 1 has be diverted into manchester today we dont know what so it has flown up to do 1 of our flights
This post was edited on Sunday 5th August, 2012 at 17:20 GMT
Well the TCX8032 passengers who are travelling from Leeds to Tenerife and were meant to be flying on the Leeds based Thomas Cook Airbus A320, G-DHJZ this afternoon before it positioned empty up to Newcastle are now been bussed over to Manchester to use one of there based aircraft.

The inbound TCX8033 has been delayed by about 5 hours in total, It was due back for 01:30 but is now not expected until 06:50 tomorrow morning.

So as usual the LBA programme and passengers get the raw deal and shafted once again due to there operating problems at other bases.
It's often a case of crew availability as well as other factors. Bussing people over the hill might be a better fit than flying a plane and crew over for them, if the extra time takes the inbound flight outside hours and strands it in Tenerife.

Not good though. If anything a MAN aircraft should have gone up to NCL in an ideal world.
This post was edited on Monday 6th August, 2012 at 01:05 GMT
I agree, we wouldnt have minded a 767 if they had a spare one lying about. Thanks for the info on LP and the deportation flights, very interesting indeed. Also about CELU, yes although it is strange, personally I dont mind it knocking around NCL for a bit, I just hope we can get CELA painted ina "NEWCASTLE" livery but even then it'll probably still stay in EDI. How are the 738's being rotated around?

Anymore news on G-LSAN, I'm desperate to see LY-COM.
This post was edited on Monday 6th August, 2012 at 09:23 GMT
MartinJW12 sorry to disappoint you but Jet2 swapped around the Leeds based leased Airbus A320 last night.

The Cosmo Airlines, LY-COM positioned out to Madrid as EXS043R while Fly Hello, Airbus A320, HB-JIZ positioned into Leeds this morning as EXS045A from Zurich as it's replacement.

Meanwhile the Avion Express Airbus A319, LY-VEU is also due to re-position back into Leeds from Paris Cdg after it went tech yesterday at 13:00 as EXS42A
Thomas Cook seem to be using Airbus A320, G-KKAZ again as the Leeds based aircraft. It arrived inbound from Tenerife this morning and has operated the outbound to Las Palmas.

I'm desperate to see LY-COM.

Here you go mate,happy It's also regular on the KEF-WAW route on behalf of Avion.

Photo Preview

Quote Quoting whitehatter, from a previous post

If anything a MAN aircraft should have gone up to NCL in an ideal world.

You would think so.

If they need some frames to fill the gaps there's some OLT A319/320's sitting about doing nowt.
they used 1 of the olt aircraft in Newcastle last Monday and it was to small for the flights and it caused alot of problems for tcx last week at Newcastle and it doesn't seem to be improving could this be coming to the end of tcx in the uk i hope not
I do hope that buy some OLT planes (painting them isnt important tongue out).

Thanks upsmd11, haha I'll just have to hope it turns up in lanzarote between the 9th and 19th of this month.
Leaving for Leeds now, hoping to get some frames!!! big grin
Hi, can anyone confirm the registration of the KLM fokker 70 that took off at about 09:20 yesterday?

Thanks Martin
Martin, try this link. Movements button on left hand side. Not updated yet, but hopefully will be soon.

http://www.lbaspotters.net/
thanks very much simon happy
A German Sky Airlines, Boeing 737-800 is due to position in from Dusseldorf tomorrow morning at 09:15 as GHF940F from Dusseldorf.
Well the German Sky Airlines flight from Dusseldorf turned up this morning as planned. But it was operated by Cosmo Airlines Airbus A320, LY-COM which was positioning in for Jet2 ops again.
Also Thomas Cook Airlines, Boeing 757-200, G-TCBC diverted into Leeds earlier this morning operating the TCX31GY service from Rhodes to Manchester due to Fog, as they are only CAT1 at the moment.

She later positioned back to Manchester as TCX2069.
Avion Express Airbus A319-112, LY-VEU is again positioning into Leeds from Paris Cdg this evening as EXS043R for Jet2 ops.
Thomas Cook A321, G-TCDA has just positioned into LBA from MAN as TCX376P to operate this afternoon's delayed Mahon flight.

All due to LBA based A320, G-TCAD going tech earlier this morning down in Ibiza.
Quote Quoting lbaspotter, from a previous post

But it was operated by Cosmo Airlines Airbus A320, LY-COM which was positioning in for Jet2 ops again.

That thing get's about something chronic
bmi baby, Boeing 737-500, G-BVKB has just positioned into Leeds from East Midlands as EXS041A to operate this evening EXS205/206 Amsterdam service for Jet2.
Jet2 Boeing 737-300, G-CELS diverting into Leeds now operating the EXS762 service from Malaga due to bad weather at Blackpool..
Icelandic Coast Guard Dash 8, TF-SIF made a call into Leeds on Friday for fuel on its way back to Iceland from Mainland Europe.
Germania changed there Leeds based Boeing 737-700 aircraft on Thursday evening which is currently been leased to Jet2

D-AGET left operating the EXS347 service to Dusseldorf while sister ship D-AGEQ came in on the return EXS348 service
Iceland Coastguard nice aircraft indeed you know, I like a lot
looking at posts above think its about time jet2 got some more aircraft
That is what everyone says and what I keep telling them is, they will in time (used 737 800's) but they cant just go and buy a batch of new aircraft because it would be too much of a drastic change in their business model. Anyway theres no need for new aircraft, its just, yes Jet2's planes are older, but they're also some of the most used in europe per day (I think) but their business model of buying old aircraft cheap and using them until the end of their life works. Why change?

Hope I've explained a bit for you happy
This post was edited on Sunday 16th September, 2012 at 13:47 GMT
Swiftair MD82, EC-JUF & Danish Air Transport MD87, OY-JRU are currently Leeds based and been subbed by Jet2.
This post was edited on Monday 1st October, 2012 at 13:13 GMT
Cityjet, Fokker 50, OO-VLS is due in to LBA next Monday, October 8th. It will be day stopping before departing later that evening

ETA 08:00 - ETD 17:30.

Jet2 will start there Hajj operation next week with some flights operating from LBA and other UK airports using the Boeing 757-200 fleet.

Friday, October 12th Leeds to Jeddah
Sunday, October 14th Leeds to Jeddah
Thursday, November 8th Madinah to Leeds
Friday, November 9th Madinah to Leeds

Meanwhile Adria Airways are to operate a series of private Ad-hoc charters to Marrakech throughout November using A319 aircraft as follows.

Monday, Nov 12th = ETA 17:20 (Night Stop)
Tuesday, Nov 13th = ETD 08:35
Wednesday, Nov 14th = ETA 20:35-ETD 21:35
Wednesday, Nov 21st = ETA 22:35 (Night Stop)
Thursday, Nov 22nd = ETD 08:35
Friday, Nov 23rd = ETA 20:35-ETD 21:35
Wednesday, Nov 28th = ETA 23:15 (Night Stop)
Friday, Nov 29th = ETD 08:35
Saturday, Nov 30th = ETA 20:35 (Night Stop)
Sunday, Dec 1st = ETD 06:50
You wouldnt happen to know the Hajj times would you? I'd be extremely interested in seeing a heavy 757 take off from Leeds on the 14th
No I don't have full details of the Hajj flights sorry MartinJW12.

The best idea will be to keep checking the airports live departure pages as Sunday 14th departures will appear from around Friday evening.
Did we get a C130 in earlier, I thought I spotted one quite low?
Yes we did
ZH888 did 2 missed approaches down the runway 32, ILS this morning at around 11:30
also flew over ncl around 10:30
Cityjet sent in Fokker 50, OO-VLZ on todays charter from Rotterdam.
Just found out that Jet2 are operating 5x Hajj charters over the next week or so from Leeds. The first outbound flights departs to Jeddah on Wednesday.
Can't believe I missed the Fokker! Seems leeds are getting more variety of A/C now.
Jet2 Boeing 757-200WL, G-LSAE has today operated the first of 5x Hajj Charter from Leeds direct to Jeddah this afternoon as EXS9701
Monarch Airlines Boeing 757-200, G-DAJB is currently working it's way inbound to Leeds from Edinburgh as TOM349F to operate a charter for Leeds Utd. Its due to depart at 15:50 as MON9156 To London Gatwick.

Monarch will also operate the return charter from London Gatwick late tomorrow night after the game using an Airbus A320. Its due to bring the team back into Leeds at 01:30 Saturday morning as MON9157 before positioning back to Gatwick empty at 02:15 as MON157P.
Blimey, talk about the lap of luxury! A B757/A320 to take the team from LBA to LGW and back for a match against the mighty footballing dynasty that is...Brighton & Hove Albion! No wonder professional footballers are generally perceived to be a bunch of overpaid prima donnas!
off topic
The Monarch was not just carrying the team, As it was also due to carry a limited number of fans as well on a 2 day package.
Ryanair, Boeing 737-800WL, EI-EPE positioned in from London-Stansted this afternoon as RYR024P to cover for Leeds based, EI-EKD which had to divert from Corfu to Brindisi earlier this morning for some unknown reason.
Monarch sent Airbus A320, G-MRJK into LBA this morning operating the returning Leeds Utd charter. She arrived from LGW at about 01:05 as MON9157 then departed back to LGW at 01:45 as MON157P.
Jet2 will be operating quite a few returning Hajj flights over the next few days with 3x Boeing 757's positioning out empty to Saudi Arabia tomorrow from Leeds..

Thursday 08/11/12
LS8053 - ETD 04:15 = To Medina
LS8702 - ETA 05:20 = From Medina
LS4017 - ETD 08:15 = To Medina
LS8003 - ETD 13:15 = To Medina
Friday 09/11/12
LS8704 - ETA 05:30 = From Medina
LS8708 - ETA 20:30 = From Medina
This post was edited on Saturday 17th November, 2012 at 14:46 GMT
Later this month will see 2x CRJ900's belonging to Air Nostrum (Iberia regional) operating charters flight into Leeds/Bradford from France with both aircraft night stopping. Honestly I don't know what there for so anyone have any idea why the frogies are coming to Leeds?

WED 28/11/12 = ETA 10:10 from Lille (Night Stop)
WED 28/11/12 = ETA 10:30 from Paris Cdg (Night Stop)
THU 29/11/12 = ETD 16:30 to Paris Cdg
THU 29/11/12 = ETD 16:30 to Lille

Meanwhile Polish Airline, Enter Air will operate the following charters flights for Transun Travel this winter to/from Leeds-Bradford using Boeing 737-400 aircraft.

MON, 03/12/12 = ETA 09:10 from Glasgow - ETD 10:00 to Enontekio
FRI, 07/12/12 = ETA 17:00 from Enontekio (Night Stop)
SAT, 08/12/12 = ETD 07:00 to Enontekio - ETA 21:10 from Enontekio (Night Stop)
SUN, 09/12/12 = ETD 08:40 to Glasgow
FRI, 14/12/12 = ETA 09:20 from Glasgow - ETD 10:10 to Enontekio
SUN, 16/12/12 = ETA 17:20 from Enontekio (Night Stop)
MON, 17/12/12 = ETD 08:35 to Bristol
SUN, 30/12/12 = ETA 10:00 from Birmingham - ETD 10:00 to Enontekio
WED, 02/01/13 = ETA 14:20 from Kiruna - ETD 15:10 to Enontekio
SUN, 17/02/13 = ETA 10:35 from Gatwick - ETD 11:25 to Kiruna
THU, 21/02/13 = ETA 17:15 from Kiruna - ETD 18:05 to Gatwick
SUN, 24/02/13 = ETA 07:10 from Gatwick - ETD 09:30 to Kiruna
SUN, 03/03/13 = ETA 18:30 from Kiruna (Night Stop)
MON, 04/03/13 = ETD 08:40 to Norwich
WED, 28/03/13 = ETA 06:55 from Gatwick - ETD 09:30 To Kiruna
SUN, 31/03/13 = ETA --:-- from Kiruna - ETD --:-- to TBC
Air Nostrum, possibly rugby related?

As for Enter Air, we should be seeing a lot of this winter, one positioned into MAN the other day and has run a couple of flights already
This post was edited on Saturday 17th November, 2012 at 18:17 GMT
Quote Quoting world_rep, from a previous post

Air Nostrum, possibly rugby related?

Unlikely, as Leeds Carnegie RFC, having been relegated from the Premiership a couple of years ago, currently play in the RFU Championship and aren't involved in any of the European Rugby Competitions, plus the 2012 RFL season has now ended, so Leeds Rhinos are presently enjoying some well-earned rest and recuperation!
This post was edited on Tuesday 27th November, 2012 at 18:11 GMT
Hi

Further update. Both the Air Nostrum, CRJ900 arrivals are now showing on Airports website live arrivals page for tomorrow, So it looks like it's still on. It also looks like we have another Adria Airways, A319 positioning in late tomorrow evening.

YW2220 - ETA 10:20 from Lille
YW2222 - ETA 10:30 from Paris
JP586 - ETA 23:15 from Brussles

All three aircraft are expected to night stop....
Today's Air Nostrums (Iberia Regional) CRJ900's are here as follows.

EC-JZT ANE2220 Landed 10:10 - (Parked Stand 18)
EC-JTU ANE2222 Landed 10:14 - (Parked Stand 17)
Its not often I go on about Thomson Airways weekly positioning flight but there is something quite different about this weeks part based aircraft.

Working inbound now is Boeing 757-200WL, G-OOBH which is positioning in from Birmingham as TOM868F and the difference been is that she is the first aircraft in the fleet to visit Leeds/Bradford wearing the new Thomson "Dreamliner" livery.
Adria Airways used A319, S5-AAR again this morning which positioned in from Brussles and operated out to Marrakesh on the 3rd and final charter for Land Rover.

Meanwhile Jet2 sent Boeing 757-200WL, G-LSAK direct to New York-Newark as EXS087 on the first of this years 2x Christmas Shopping trips.
Enter Air Boeing 737-400 due into Leeds from Enontekio this evening at 17:40 as ENT3226. She will night stop and then operate a day trip to Enontekio tomorrow departing at 07:00 as ENT 3225 and arrives back into Leeds at 21:25 as ENT3226 before positioning to Glasgow at 22:00 as ENT3226P
And on that we close this thread and open a new one for ease of reading.
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: