Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic London Heathrow Airport Forum | heathrow

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 6 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
hi i new to the forum and i wonder if anybody could tell me what is the best hotel near to the airport to plane spot it's got to be cheap but not to cheap if you know what i mean.
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
For 27 movements reneicance (sorry cant spell) for 09 movements the thistle hotel
Renaissance (and no I'm not a spelling Nazi! Just helping if Googling for it)

http://www.galahotels.com/detail.aspx?hotelid=80367&sr=gg&gclid=CLGhrKGz-bACFQwjfAodMxxFPQ
"In the good old days" Renaissance had a spesial offer to plane spotters that included a Club room on the upper floor facing the the northern runway, free access to the Club Lounge and a certificate to hang on the wall. Now I can't find it promoted on the official Marriott page for the hotel, but a phone or an email to the hotel may help you.
In old days" Rebirth had a special provide to aircraft spotters that involved a Team area on the higher ground experiencing the the south driveway, free entry to the Team Living area and a document to hold on the walls. Now I can't find it publicized on the formal Marriott web page for the place, but a phone or an e-mail to the place may help you.
they still do a spotters package, in fact they do two, onea cheap price for a room and a second more expensive on the club lounge level. you have to put your intended stay in first and you will see a menu for room packages. i have been on the club lounge one a nunber of times and can recommend it as you get a great view from a good room overlooking the runway, as well as unlimited access to refreshments in the club lounge. a great trip if you have a birthday etc.
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: