Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic London Heathrow Airport Forum | Heathrow logs

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 6 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
Hi, just a quick question does anyone know of a good site for finding out the regs off what's been in.There used to be one for Heathrow and Gatwick but doesn't seem to be working anymore . Thanks bryan
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
I use www.lhr-lgw.co.uk. Don't know if that's the one you're referring to.
Thanks, yes it's the one iv been using but for some reason it now starts to download the logs and I can't seem to open them . When I used it before it used to show the logs on the website rather than having to download it.Thanks anyway.i might have to email them if I can to find out . Bryan
This post was edited on Thursday 3rd October, 2013 at 14:26 GMT
I think the webmaster at www.lhr-lgw.co.uk is using a Microsoft Product that generate MHTML (.mht) files - a properitary format Microsoft has for Archived Web Pages. Next time you try to download one of those files, right-click on the file and go to Properties. Inside this pop up there is an option for "Open in" with a botton behind. Click on this and select to open this file type with MS Internet Explorer and click on OK. Now you have associated the .hmt type and you will not get a question anymore about downloading the file, it just opens in Internet Explorer.
Thanks for that ill have a go in a bit and let you know. Thanks bryan
Hi, thanks again.I think it was because I was trying to do it on my phone.iv just done it on the laptop and it works fine . Thanks for all your help . Bryan
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: