Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic Newcastle Airport Forum | Into September at NCL (Part Deux)

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 99 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
Please continue here. Last thread hit the high numbers. Usual rules apply.

Carried forward from the previuos thread:

What time is the Euro 767 departing?
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
I would expect the Euro 767 to night stop to take the athletes home the day after the run. Or if not, I'd say after 18:00 because you cant get off a flight, run 13 miles then get straight back on a flight, no matter how long or short it may be.

Can anyone confirm where the Euro 767 is from too?

I know they do lots of work in Africa on behalf of various Portugese and African Airlines and most of the professional runners are African, however all I have heard so far is, firstly I was told Spain, then I was told portugal, then I was told Portugal via Spain.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Martin
thanks for the offer virgin330 but didn't look at the forum until this morning. Anyway, thanks to a bit of online searching found it no problem from the terminal end and was up there at 12pm today - what a fantastic viewing point and well worth the search.
P.S just realised, the Euro Atlantic 767 comes in the day before the GNR. So either it's day stopping, then night stopping, then day stopping again, with the possibility of another night stop. Or its not related to the GNR. Also, the Red Arrows are not in on the same day as the 767.
what is seems is the euroatlantic is arriving on Saturday the day before just like all the other aircraft that arrive for the great north run. and for the reds they arrive Saturday afternoon like they do every year as they fly over the junior great north run. as well as airlines using bigger aircraft there is also a lot of small aircraft and biz aircraft turn up and you cant forget the TV helicopters.
Just been having a look at the early details of the upcoming Newcastle United European away ties. States at the moment that they cant find suitable priced charter aircraft for the game against Maritimo (Madeira).

No word on who exactly are running the flights to Brugges and Bordeaux, but appears that they will depart on the Thursday and return on the Friday day time. Full details (flight times at least) will be announced on Tuesday.
This post was edited on Sunday 9th September, 2012 at 21:17 GMT
Thanks trotsenstein, hopefully they bite the bullet, pay a bit more and get us something nice. I'm thinking SATA A320 or something like that. They dont have long anyway..... 20th September isnt it?

Virgin, I dont remember them coming the day before last year. Does that also mean the AF A321 and KL 739 come in on saturday too? I dont rmeember that happening before, is it a bigger GNR this year?

EDIT: I'm also going to guess, Jetairfly 737 800 for Brugge and European Air Charter 737 300 for Bordeaux.
yer martin every year the airlines from abroad use different ac on there flights on there Saturday flight of the gnr
James, they dont. Ok, they never have, I was up for the GNR last year, on the day of the run and all I saw was the red arrows. Which is why until it's announced I'm sceptical about the A321, 739, 767 and the reds coming on the saturday.
Ok then chaps, I guess I'll take my 'Nothing of the sort movements' elsewhere. Since I'm almost being compared previous posters who have posted. I'll remember this next time I get informed of a special movement or new route starting. Please do carry on as you were, bickering over god
Knows what and rumours over airlines ordering equipment that they plainly are not.

Before I go, take note of the 'viewing area' post in previous thread. Seems as though more people have contacted about the old cabins being turned into one, which they are not.

Good day
NCLworker,

Hi mate, please try to be patient with the NCL forum. It is members such as yourself that are invaluable to this site and sites of this nature. Please rest assured, that we are dealing with any troublesome members and if needs be they will be weeded out and shown the door.

Thanks.
Site Mod
From the NUFC site, flights to Madiera wont be happening. Thomas Cook are the tour ops for NUFC. Guess it would be expensive to fly 220 fans 4 hours each way. Tickets can still be bought but up to the fans to make their own way there.

As well as the fans, I wonder what transport the team will be using. Usually its a Dornier but not sure of how much range that has. Any one know what they used for the game in Athens?
This post was edited on Monday 10th September, 2012 at 12:01 GMT
Hi all, long term lurker.

Re - NUFC flights. Trotsenstein. The nufc.com is not the official site, the flights to Brugges and Bordeaux are independent of the club and being run by BackPage Travel

ATOL thewy are using is 6042 which belongs to Freedom Travel (part of the Co-Op and now TC)

Newcastle went to Greece on a Gainjet B733

http://www.flickr.com/photos/swbkcb/7839047010/in/photostream (photo is not mine and rights are to the original photographer)
can anybody tell me what the wide body airliner was that flew into newcastle today about 11.15ish? it looked like a DC10/MD11 or a Tristar?

it followed about 5 minutes after SHT12H
RAF Tristar ZD950, did two low approach and go-arounds. If anyone is interested Small Planet Airlines are listed in the works database to operate a few charters over the winter season, if the times are needed I'll post them.
Cheers jkkne for the link and welcome to the site. Smart looking bird that.

I should have mentioned that the info was from NUFC.com which is not the official site, however, it is mentioned that the clubs offical travel partner is Thomas Cook and Madeira is not offered (although thats their wording)

Thinking back to previous Euro adventures of NUFC thought of the following aircraft we've had

BA 744
Surinam 743
3x Monarch 757. Any else add to that list?
I think we'll get a team transporter for the Madeira game but I'm sure thab possibly the Bordeaux and almost definately the Brugge matches will be done by the Dornier.

How popular are the football flights? Is there a high chance of us getting a widebody?
In my opinion, and note, its only an opinion, we'll be lucky to get anything bigger than a 767 at these early group stages. i think the offer for coach transport, probably via North Shields - Ijmuiden ferry will take up a larger number of fans.

If Newcastle progress to the knock out stages, Champions League teams who have failed to progress further join the comp, so potential to play some of the 'big' euro teams meaning the likely chance of bigger jets (or more hence the 3x MON a few years back)
Why are my post's being deleted?
This post was edited on Monday 10th September, 2012 at 23:55 GMT
Quote Quoting tomibewi, from a previous post

Why are my post's being deleted?

Check your private message account, please.
This post was edited on Monday 10th September, 2012 at 23:58 GMT
Hi Trotsenstein

Yeah, I hadnt expected too much. I did post my projections didnt I? Well, if not I think that Bordeaux will be a European Airpost 737 300 and Brugge will be a Jetairfly 737, whether it be a 400/500/700/800 I cant say but I'd probably put my money on a 700.

Interesting note, Jetairfly is taking delivery of 2 E190's next year, so if you've ever wondered what one would look like in TUI livery (which I have) now's your chance to find out.

Also, if a last minute decision is made re Madeira, I'd say SATA A320 or similar. I think they might have to do something, or if not, I think the two thomson flights, 17th and 24th will be done by a 757 for those willing to stay for a week to see the match.
Some of the football charters confirmed on the work's system for the home games.
3/10 Transavia France B738 11:05 Bordeaux, out 4/10 at 00:45.
24/10 Jetairfly B738 14:30 Ostend, out 26/10 at 00:45
25/10 Jetairfly B738 10:00 Ostend, out 26/10 at 11:30.
I'm trying to get a hold of the full list and as always, anything else will be posted.
BTW there is nothing whatsoever on the work's system about the Euro 767. Be nice if I'm wrong but it's doubtful.
thanks very much andy, so we'll also get more for the away games too? Nice one, I seem to have forgotten foreign people like to follow their football teams too.

I would also like to mention, the Jetairfly schedules seem slightly odd, does that mean thet there will be two outbound flights with one stopping for two days and one stopping for one day? Also the Transavia France schedule, I'm guessing that it is incomplete and that there will be another inbound flight?

Thank you
Quote Quoting Johansen, from a previous post

Check your private message account, please.

I did, No messages..
Martin, as far as I am aware re Jetairfly the first a/c that stays the longest will carry the team in, and the second one that only spends one night will carry fans in. As I said earlier I am trying to get hold of the full list, for example no flights are listed yet as bringing in the CS Maritimo team in November. Any and all will get posted.
Quote Quoting tomibewi, from a previous post

I did, No messages..

Check it once again please, thanks.
thanks alot andy, I shall be waiting in suspense for your hopefully positive reply happy
The last thing we need right now on the NCL Forum is another wind-up merchant. So, say goodbye ALL_SEEING_EYE001, 'cos I've just hit the button that says "you're banned"!
Hi all,

I'm away again so I need a tinsy winsy bit of info to satisfy my aviation cravings whilst I'm out here.

Yesterday, (I don't know what time because it only came up when my phone connected to WiFi), my plane-finder app alerted me that a squawk 7700 had entered the alert area which i have set up to let me know of emergencies near by. The info came as G-DBCH/SHT8086/BA8086 EGLL-EGPD. If it was genuine and not just an error, did she divert into EGNT? Thanks (and I'm sorry but there will be no log when I get back for you to all spend fifteen minutes reading because EFL is pathetic (PS, my pilot almost turned of the wrong exit at EFL from NCL; funny!))

Thanks folks!
Callum
Looking back at the previous thread re TCX plans for 2013, wonder how this may affect things at NCL

TCX - Easyjet deal

I would also like to make a change to a previous post due to duff info on a photo I saw. NUFC supporters used a Air Atlanta 747 not BA for their away game to Juventus in 2002. The BA jet was in NCL around the same time, just unrelated. sorry
Callum

I saw that 7700 on FR24 and from the looks of it, it went to EDI. Was at around 10,000ft over Berwick when I picked it up
Quote Quoting Sperwer, from a previous post

did she divert into EGNT?

Can't have been anything too serious 'cos the aircraft appears to have carried straight on to Aberdeen, as normal.
4 Tucano's Arrived around 3pm today, I logged the Reg's as zf143, zf210, zf144 and zf239 from my College. happy
Quote Quoting ALL_SEEING_EYE1000, from a previous post

Baltimore why ban me when I can give info like this?

Quote Quoting ALL_SEEING_EYE001, 60902">previous post

I am planning on visiting the airport for the EuroAtlantic B767 and all the other biz jets and larger aircraft that are planned - I hope that my journey is not a wasted one.

Yawn!
This post was edited on Wednesday 12th September, 2012 at 22:49 GMT
Gents
some may or may not be aware, but this week has been a busy week Military wise for NCL. Some Military Movements are scheduled to use NCL over the next 2 days, as well as a few more in the beginning of next week, they are as follows:

-2x Eurofighter Typhoons from 6 Squadron RAF Leuchars, callsigns RAZOR11 and RAZOR12, will arrive at around 1130 hours tomorrow, remain on the tarmac until 1245, before departing to make use of nearby low flying areas for Training purposes. They will be supported by 1x Tristar from RAF Brize Norton, will will operate off the coast for Refueling, before landing at around 1630 for a refill before departing (No ETD) to Brize

-Friday will see a Mock 'Attack' Exercise take place in the Northumberland LFA range, involving 2x Eurofighter Typhoons from 3 Squadron RAF, callsigns Jedi1 and 2, 2x Hawk T1 from 100sqn RAF Leeming, callsigns DESTROY4 and 5, 1x E3D Sentry, callsign Sentry1 and 1x Tristar, no confirmed callsign yet. its possible that the Typhoons and Tristar will land at NCL for around 1 hour in the afternoon, mainly for fuel and a quick check of the Tristar as well as a quick debrief, before end ex at 1600 where all aircraft will return to bases for a more thorough debrief of the ex.

-Monday will see a VC10 enter the circuit for Training at 1400, joined later in the day by a fresh Typhoon on a test flight from BAe systems Warton, possibly a new build for 1(F) SQuadron who are about to stand up at Leuchars this weekend.

All Movements subject to technical and operational changes

Baltimore why ban me when I can give info like this?

1. Because I can.
2. Because you're a wind-up merchant.
3. Because you don't live in Death Valley, USA (or Washington for that matter).
4. Because you've been banned from P-M before (albeit using another persona).
5. Because I haven't got the time, energy or inclination to keep chasing around after idiots like you.
6. Etc., etc.
...and by all means, keep on wasting your time creating new email accounts. You'll get bored before I do.
Oh by the way, you are aware the police are being informed of your IP address and subsequent home address for a criminal offence under the Malicious Communications Act 1998/Telecommunications Act 1984.

Good luck with that one.
Oh no sad
This post was edited on Wednesday 12th September, 2012 at 23:39 GMT

Oh no

You think im joking? Bullying minors such as martin, usind malicious material against me and Baltimore, all of which has been cached and logged.

Just incase you do think I am joking:

Under this Act it is an offence to send an indecent, offensive or threatening letter, electronic communication or other article to another person

You think you are anonymous on here, think again.

Like I say, good luck.
It depends on how sorry you are and if it is genuine.

The log is compiled, evidence gathered and all it takes is a click to send.

I will have no more of this crap. Bullying minors and insulting people from the comfort of your PC will not be tolerated.

I do not use these powers lightly, but will be used if this crap continues.
why not unban the accounts for a few minutes, have a PM with them and see what they say?
Quote Quoting Bill Jones, from a previous post

why not unban the accounts for a few minutes, have a PM with them and see what they say?

Believe me, that approach has been tried on numerous occasions and it makes no difference whatsoever.
Because Bill, this has gone on too long for a simple 'Im sorry' and be done with it.

This goes all the way back to CH15M, and the bullying of minors, spamming threads and inciting hatred.

I don't care if what the youngsters post is 'waffle', nobody deserves to be treated that way for purely enjoying their hobby.

Enough is enough. We genuinely do welcome one and all on here, but if the sole aim is to belittle, bully and post hateful messages, then it is clear, you will not be welcome.
anythings worth a shot though world_rep, saves the hassle of going through the fellas in uniform, make them give a full apology to yourself, then a public one to the forum maybe, or privately to the members, then ban them and carry on with the forum?
This post was edited on Wednesday 12th September, 2012 at 23:58 GMT

anythings worth a shot though world_rep

Bill,

With all due respect, I have tried reasoning with them, we have tried banning them, we have tried a lockdown on all NCL threads, and yet the same culprits return again and again.

The fact is, Baltimore owns the rights to the forum and is overall, accountable for the posts on here. Running a forum is not as simple as letting everyone have their say, its a careful balance. Due to the new cyber laws being introduced all the time, there is nothing stopping one of the youngsters on here complaining to the authorities that an adult (we assume) is bullying them on here. We are then held responsible for not controlling it when we had the chance.

The people involved have been given multiple chances, and without knowing what has been sorted behind the scenes, its easy to say 'do this, or try that'. Believe me, it has been tried but to no avail.

From now on, reporting rogue IP addresses is our only option unless the culprits decide to grow up.

make them give a full apology to yourself, then a public one to the forum maybe, or privately to the members,

Believe me, it's not going to happen...and even if he did, it would be through gritted teeth. The person concerned has caused us loads of trouble in the past and, in so doing, seriously damaged the credibility of P-M. I am not prepared to let this happen again, hence the reason why he has been banned.
fair play lads, so this is all from the same person as before? it will just be some kid who thinks 'spotting' is stupid or someone whos just a muppet quite frankly, looks like they wont be seen again so lets just go back to how we were.

dont suppose theres many movements to discuss this early in the morning though happy

looks like they wont be seen again

Don't bank on it. They've proved to be fairly persistent in the past.

lets just go back to how we were

Motion seconded! I'm off to bed. Night all.
a sensible post...
Gain jet B737 SXVIP operating the nufc flight to Madeira 19th and return 21st..
Bill Jones, 2 questions about your military movements, 1. On the second one (friday) does that mean that the Tristar and Typhoons will depart at 16:00? 2. How long, approximately will the VC10 be in the circuit for? Desperately hoping its over 2 hours.....

Planesilly, you wouldnt happen to have timings for that beautiful bird would you?
This post was edited on Thursday 13th September, 2012 at 19:22 GMT
martin

i have been investigating the email i was sent, and at the minute nothing is confirmed for definite. take these with a pinch of salt, i'm still awaiting a reply to the email i sent, the aircraft are due on the area apparently, but whether they definitely use NCL is a '?'

regards

Bill
Team transport for NUFC to play Maritimo.
19/9 07:00 from Bournemouth, out to Funchal at 09:00
21/9 13:55 from Funchal, back to Bournemouth at 15:00
Operated by Gainjet B737 300 SX-VIP. Expect this a/c for their other European sorties as well.
Thanks Bill I'll just see what happens, doubtfull I'd make it anyway and Andy, It looks like I'll be up early before school and straight out of school on friday to try and get there (thankfully we finish at 14:35 on fridays)
Cheers andywalker. shame i cant make ANY i so wanted to see transavia -_- oh well i will be there for jetime happy
Quote Quoting Trotsenstein, from a previous post

Looking back at the previous thread re TCX plans for 2013, wonder how this may affect things at NCL

TCX - Easyjet deal

back on track,

it's a seat blocking deal and apparently only covers something like 3% of TCX's total capacity buy-in. They actually buy in more seats from Thomson. Nobody need worry that regionals will be adversely affected, it's just TCX acquiring some more flexibility in the way that operators like Lowcostholidays operate in the tailor-made market by offering products with the number of nights and travel days the customer wants.

If anything regionals like Newcastle will benefit as locals can choose from a wider range of TCX products and it will help secure the TCX business.
Why have I just seen a Spitfire land at NCL
Oh hang on - we must be looking after some of the Leuchars display aircraft this weekend are we ?
Quote Quoting G-7RGQ, from a previous post

Why have I just seen a Spitfire land at NCL

Is it not one of the aircraft taking part in tomorrow's flypast during the Great North Run? If it was displaying at Leuchars, then I assume that it would be overnighting there, rather than NCL.
Been a few " Novelty " aircraft in the NCL O/H today. The Spit ( and Hurricane ) departed to the south after a brief teabreak and re-fuel. Soon after, the Vulcan did a 1500ft Overhead on it's way back to Doncaster. Got to have eyes on the top of yer heed some days .
Just spotted on FR24 MT6403 TCX72RN operating IBZ-NCL is being operated by a Transavia 738 PH-HZF
This post was edited on Saturday 15th September, 2012 at 20:37 GMT
Air-England, yeah, due to the terrible delays on TCX, from what I've seen on FR24 we have G-WJAN and PH-HZF at ncl today along with another aircraft that I cannot disclose, I'm sorry sad not allowed to trans-thingy information as I didnt discover this one on FR24

P.S does anyone have info on EK loads?
Quote Quoting MartinJW12, from a previous post

I cannot disclose, I'm sorry sad not allowed to trans-thingy information

You can, provided that you identify and credit the original source.
Well I saw an MD of some description arrive earlier, was this it? Couldnt tell exactly, just caught a glimpse of it pass my house.
Twas a MD - YR-HBE
then we had the PH-HZF Transavia 738
Ah right, thanks Baltimore, well yeah... as magicninja said, Medallion air MD83 YR-HBE....
Thomas Cook are back to 50% capacity this afternoon with normal flights being operated by FCLK and LCI. WJAN is helping with the delays and YR-HBE is positioning back to Brescia after covering the heavily delayed Rhodes. This morning's 09:30 Reus was meant to use YL-LCJ positioning in from Brno for an 11:45 departure but that never happened, and it's now delayed until 16:00 using, whatever!
And whilst I remember, something a little different for next week:
21/9 Danish Air Transport Dash8 100 13:30 from Skien, out at 14:30 to Stansted, returning on 22/9 at 20:50, departing to back to Skien at 21:50. Also Jetairfly on Oct 24th arrival has been changed from 14:30 to 15:00.
Cheers for the info Andy, and for all other info you've shared for that matter.

Saw the MD landing again earlier about 3 ish. First time I've caught the EK T7 go past my house and its a haunting noise those engines make!!
I was up for the Red Arrows departure this afternoon (13:03) and a UH-1 landed on the South side just before the arrows taxied - anyone know what is was? btw, only 7 Red Arrows not the usual 9.

This was also my first close up of the 777, the one thing I noticed was the 60m wingspan over hanging the 45m runway.
Quote Quoting Runway07, from a previous post

only 7 Red Arrows not the usual 9

In March 2012, Flt Lt Kirsty Stewart (Red 9) was moved into a ground based role with the team. It is believed this was due to the emotional stress she had been suffering over the loss of her two Red Arrows colleagues in accidents the previous year. As a consequence of this, Red 8 has also dropped out of the display team to enable an odd number of aircraft to perform and thus maintain formation symmetry. However, the team will carry out official flypasts with nine aircraft by utilising Red 8 as well as ex-Red Arrow display pilot and current Red 10 Mike Ling. It is believed that the Red Arrows will return to a full aerobatic formation of nine aircraft in 2013.
Thanks for the explanation Baltimore, understandable given the circumstances.

Nice view of Southern Air B747 N400SA overhead in a clear blue sky this morning
Yet another TCX helper aircraft approaching NCL, this time it's Neos B738 I-NEOX positioning from Bergamo to operate the delayed Bodrum. YL-LCJ in a glorious white scheme operated to Antalya this morning, then to EDI, whilst YL-LCI positioned to EDI to operate the return flights. LCJ meanwhile left EDI using a Finnair flight code. Simples!!
Hmmm, Thomas Cook seems to be in a bit of a Kerfuffle, either way, it's good for us...
why is TCX YL-LCA flying round in circles at 8000 feet??
Quote Quoting phil1, from a previous post

Looks like it got as far as Sedgefield then turned back, did a few circuits at 8000ft over Tyneside and has now landed. Perhaps it was overweight and had to dump some fuel before it could land. Can anyone confirm?
In case you missed it over the weekend...

Potential bidders for a half stake in Newcastle airport have reportedly been whittled down to a shortlist. These include private equity fund 3i, Antin Infrastructure and Australian investment fund AMP, according to the Sunday Times. Copenhagen Airports put its 49% stake in the north-east airport up for sale in May after paying £195 million for it in 2001. The remaining 51% is held by seven local councils, which want to retain their shareholding.

If the identity of the parties that have been included on the shortlist is anything to go by, it looks as if there could be some new investment coming NCL's way...
Quote Quoting Baltimore, from a previous post

If the identity of the parties that have been included on the shortlist is anything to go by, it looks as if there could be some new investment coming NCL's way...

Viewing gallery? laughing
This post was edited on Tuesday 18th September, 2012 at 16:03 GMT
Quote Quoting pjharvey, from a previous post

It had a minor Hydraulic problem, did a few holding patterns then landed back on RW25
Smartlynx A320 YL-LCA is the fifth foreign relief a/c since Saturday to do the now common 'there and back then leave' route. The Neos B738 left us this morning and was replaced by YL-LCA which the passengers bound for Paphos boarded, de-boarded, re-boarded, took off, returned 40 mins later, de-boarded, and finally left on based YL-LCI. LCA meanwhile was fixed up and left 5 hours late to Heraklion.
Hi All, I'm a newbie so be gentle.

Just got off this mornings LH flight inbound from Dusseldorf. First landing was aborted and second landing was ok with fire engines on standby and they parked us way out on stand 20. Captain said the landing flaps weren't functioning properly.
Couldn't find this in FR24 for some reason.
Cheers.
Quote Quoting martinC, from a previous post

Hi All, I'm a newbie so be gentle.

Just got off this mornings LH flight inbound from Dusseldorf. First landing was aborted and second landing was ok with fire engines on standby and they parked us way out on stand 20. Captain said the landing flaps weren't functioning properly.
Couldn't find this in FR24 for some reason.
Cheers.

ommon aircraft models that do not have an ADS-B transponder and are NOT visible on Flightradar24:

Antonov AN-225
ATR 42, 72
Boeing 707, 717, 727, 737-200, 747-100, 747-200, 747SP
All CASA models
All Bombardier Dash models
All Bombardier CRJ models
Dornier 328
All Embraer models (except most new deliveries of Embraer E190)
Jetstream 32
Fokker 50
McDonnell Douglas DC-9, MD-80, MD-90
Saab 340 and 2000
"Air Force One"
Most older aircraft
Most military aircraft
Gainjet SX-VIP 737-300 for nufc's trip to funchal didn't show up on FR24 either this morning? how come?

-looked fantastic against the early morning blue sky
Quote Quoting phil1, from a previous post

Gainjet SX-VIP 737-300 for nufc's trip to funchal didn't show up on FR24 either this morning? how come?

Likely to be the same reason, i.e. it wasn't fitted with an ADS-B transponder. No offence intended where majicninja's post is concerned, but his list isn't exhaustive. Also, if the aircraft didn't have one of the said transponders installed when it was originally delivered (SX-VIP was built over 20 years ago), it will be up to the operator to retro-fit the necessary equipment. Perhaps Gain Jet simply haven't got round to doing so.
I hope he doesnt mind me asking this and I dont want to appear to be taking advantage of him but, andywalker, you wouldnt mind awfully re-posting the movements on here, for example the monarch, jettime, jetairfly, transavia france and anything else that may be concerned. You are obviously in no way whatsoever obliged to but it would be doing me a big favour just so I can put them into a word document or something.

Thank you very much
Martin
Martin, just as I logged on to post another movement I find I'm in demand! Just finished a shift but I will post the relevant movements tomorrow, however if they get deleted again I'm not going to bother a third time. Anyway...
22/9 Cityjet Fokker 50 inbound from Norwich at 16:40 to nightstop.
23/9 returns to Norwich at 19:30. Will likely park southside.
Hell yeah ! one of my fav aircraft!!! ill be up both days !!!
This post was edited on Wednesday 19th September, 2012 at 21:36 GMT
Up at the Great North Fly in, but I'll be landing at NCL on Sunday so I'll likely get an airside view of her.

Thanks very much andy happy
Can anyone confirm if the An-22 was in on Tuesday night or something else? Was at the front door when a rather loud prop aircraft was on approach but I could only see the lights. Was around 8.30. A bit loud to be a Flybe Dash 8 or even the Fed Ex ATR
Could have been a mail run ATP, they aren't exactly quiet.
Dont think we get the ATP's anymore
This post was edited on Friday 21st September, 2012 at 19:29 GMT
Twas an eastern prop. Only prop to land that hour
Bit of a mystery flight for next week.
25/9 LIX001 from Stansted 18:45 ERJ145 to night/day stop, returns to Stansted 26/9 at 23:30 using the same callsign. Can't for the life of me find out who 'LIX' is and business jet flights aren't listed in advance on the work's database. Any suggestions?
Andy

Think it may be this

Linxair Business Airlines
Thanks for clearing that up. Hard to post movements when you don't know what they are.
nice to see another wide body in to ncl today - F-RADC French Air Force a310

must have only been 2500-3000 feet over south tyneside
Hi all, can anyone tell me where to find the average UK Avgas price please? Also preferably with projected fluctuations for the next 5 years, or could someone please tell me whether they are expected yo continue going up or to go down.

Thanks very much
Martin
Quote Quoting MartinJW12, from a previous post

can anyone tell me where to find the average UK Avgas price please?

What does this have to do with NCL?!
hi guys ,new to the site,I live about 6miles east of runway 25 so get a good view of traffic comming and going,as phil1 has posted french air force came in prior to 777 at lunch time think it may have landed but not sure,a310
Is anyone remotely interested in the prices or indeed location of avgas? I'm sure Mr Google would be a good place to start!
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: