Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic Newcastle Airport Forum | Everything NCL May 2014 onwards

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 13 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
Time to start a new thread.

WRT Thomson and longhaul, two more 787s are due next month. TUIE and TUIF will be delivered from Boeing to replace two 763s, which means their fleet has sufficient coverage to ensure locations like Newcastle can get the Screamliner on a regular basis.
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
Just seen a Facebook pic of todays Kuwaiti C-17 at NCL. Hope the regulars managed to bag it! Odd paint job for a C-17 IMHO; somewhat old fashioned.
atlas air 747 inbound
DTV movements page is reporting the arrival of a Dutch registered Dakota this afternoon. It is noted that it's point of origin is Newcastle so keep your eyes peeled!!
This post was edited on Wednesday 25th June, 2014 at 11:13 GMT
It just flew past my house at 2500ft ( up the Tyne towards City - 12.00 ) - in KLM livery DC3 PH-PBA
Was this not the AC that was at the 75th do ?
Last one out - Turn the lights off.
Seems as though everyone has left
Don't turn em off yet....I view this everyday hoping for a glimmer of light.
Looks like Dubai Air Wing 747 A6-MMM is on approach to Newcastle if Flight Radar is to be believed!
This post was edited on Sunday 7th September, 2014 at 11:48 GMT
Jet2 has announced that four new destinations, namely, Malta, Antalya in Turkey, Larnaca in Cyprus and Zante in Greece, will be served from NCL, with flights commencing in the summer of 2015. This is in addition to the previously announced one-off Christmas shopping trips to Munich (05/12/14) and Vienna (28/11/14).
This post was edited on Tuesday 9th September, 2014 at 08:54 GMT
BA Dreamliner is flying this mornings shuttle (G-ZBJE). Flew right over my head in NE32 at about 09:05h

Edit: actually checked departures on FR24 and its not on so must be up for crew training I guess
Yes it is up for training according to DTV movements page. Next up on Friday apparently. http://www.dtvmovements.co.uk/
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: