Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Topic Photography Forum | Photo-upload system

Topic Information

Posts There are a total of 3 posts
Login or register to see new posts since you last visited the topic.

Bookmark / Share

Subscribe
I hope I'm not tempting fate, but as a by-product of the recent hiatus that we experienced with the website being offline for 48 hours, the photo-upload system seems to have found a new lease of life, to the extent that, as things stand at present, I thinks I am correct in saying that pics can be uploaded at any time of the day or night (i.e. 24/7). All we need now is a new screener (or two) to help us keep the queue at a managable length and we should be back firing on all four cylinders. Any volunteers?
Quote | Reply | Top of Page
i just done 230 shots screened. took me till now (440am) over 7 hours to get through. please dont flood the system, try to keep it to 10 shots until theyre screened dont add more
This post was edited on Saturday 3rd August, 2013 at 08:58 GMT
Thanks, Steve. Your efforts are definitely above and beyond the call of duty!

Steve makes a very good point and, until such time as we succeed in bringing another screener (or two) on board, could each photographer please restrict him/herself to uploading no more than 10-12 shots at a time. Once these have been screened, please feel to upload another batch of 10-12 pics. This should, hopefully, allow us to keep on top of the screening queue and mean that Steve doesn't have to stay up until the crack of dawn clearing the backlog.
Error

You need to be logged in to post messages in our forums.

Please login or if you do not have an account then you can register an account for free.

Add Photos Upload Your Photos!

Quick Uploading
Our upload form allows you to fill in the aircraft data while your photo uploads in the background making it what we believe to be the quickest aviation photo upload form on the net.

We even give you a progress bar showing how long until your photo is uploaded!

Quick Screening
We screen most photos within 24 hours.
Any rejections are always given comments detailing the reasons.

Join our growing list of photographers and upload your shots to Plane Mad.

Rate Us Rate Us On

Best Aviation Sites
AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com
TOP 100 AVIATION SITES
Please Wait Please Wait - Loading
Close
Close

Login

Username:

Password:

Remember Me:

Remember me on this computer

Forgotten your password? Get a reset password sent to your registered e-mail address

Close

User Private Message

Subject: