Plane Mad Weather Widget
Customise the wdget below.
Copy and paste the below code where you want your photo widget to appear on your website. Please remember to click the "Update Code" button above first.
The use of this widget on your website is subject to the terms listed below:
- The content of the widget must remain as it is supplied.
- The widget may be styled using css style sheets for your own site as long as no links are removed or hidden from view as per the rules above. I would recommend the firebug plugin for firefox for viewing class names of elements within the widget. If further assistance is required please use our contact form.
- We retain the right to alter or remove the widget at any time without prior notice.
We would be happy to offer further assistance should you require it in order to customise or style the widget. Please use our contact form to send us your requirements.
The widget on your website will not include the outer box that appears here.
This section requires knowledge of HTML and CSS and will allow you to further customise the look of the weather to fit your website. If you do not have knowledge of these then theres no need to worry as the widget should already pick up most of the style from your website.
- The whole widget is placed inside a <div> tag with the class name pmw_weather.
- The actual time observed is placed inside a <p> tag with the class wx-observed.
- The symbol and description are split into two <div> elements, the symbol with the class wx-symbol is floated left and the descriptions with the class wx-desc is floated right.
- The symbol images have white backgrounds and this cannot be altered. If your website has another colour background I would recommend adding styles for a border around the symbol images.
- The temperature description is given two classes. The first wx-temp is given to all elements regardless of the actual temperature. The second changes based on the current temperature, enabling you to style different colours for example to represent different temperature ranges. The class name will be one of the following depending on the current temperature: freezing, cold, cool, av-temp, warm, very-warm, hot.
- The weather descriptions are contained within one <p> tag within the <div> with the class wx-desc. The headings are marked with <strong> tags.
- The Forecast heading is placed inside a <h1> tag with the forecast time headings placed inside <h2> tags.
If any further help is required while styling your widget then please contact us for assistance.